The AmericaServes model to improving care coordination grew out of research on the challenge communities and individuals face with service fragmentation, as well as the potential approaches to meeting this challenge. Our work continues to be informed by new ideas that help us understand what we learn in practice, gathered from a diverse set of disciplines addressing a core set of topics:
- What do communities and individuals need?
- How do communities collaborate?
- From collaboration to collective impact
- What can we learn from healthcare?
- Expanding the definition of health
- How do we evaluate coordination?
To view our research that drives our care coordination model and our work in communities, please see here.