Community Updates For 8/11
The AmericaServes team is committed to keeping key stakeholders apprised of our progress. Over the past few months, we’ve worked diligently with local organizations in Washington State to begin the strategy phase to develop the first AmericaServes market on the west coast. Additionally, we launched our newest market, SCServes- Lowcountry with the Department of Labor, Walmart, and Joining Forces and celebrated the first anniversary of the NCServes- Metrolina Network.
NYServes – NYC
- IVMF, a group of local leaders, and national stakeholders have competitively identified the City’s new Coordination Center. In the coming months, we’ll announce this phenomenal organization. We’re inspired by the impact they’ll undoubtedly make for the City’s Network Providers, local veterans, and the leadership they’ll bring to AmericaServes.
NYServes – Upstate
- Under the leadership of Veterans Outreach Center (VOC), community providers have completed the strategic planning sessions and is completing on-boarding and preparing for Network training.
- With VOC as the Coordination Center, NYServes – Upstate will go live in late September, 2016.
NCServes – Coastal
- With the input of community partners and key stakeholders, the RFP for the Coordination Center responsibilities in Coastal Carolina has been released.
- After a series of ongoing discussions with key stakeholders and Cumberland County’s Community Blueprint leaders, the NCServes-Raleigh community will now expand to support and deliver resources in Fayetteville.
NCServes – Metrolina
- On 4 August, NCServes- Metrolina, Charlotte Bridge Home, the North Carolina Department of Military of Veterans Affairs (NCDMVA), and Walmart Foundation facilitated the Network’s ‘Year in Review’ celebration of the community’s accomplishments in its first year. 100+ key stakeholders and leaders from local private, public, and nonprofit organizations convened in Charlotte at the Goodwill Opportunity Campus to partake in an eventful day that included guest speakers and an analysis of the network members served and their needs.
- Click here to download the NCServes – Metrolina Year in Review that highlight’s the Network’s impact and outcomes.
PAServes – Greater Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Mercy Health System hosted the community’s second In-Progress Review on 20 July. This session convened over 50 public, private, and nonprofit providers and leaders serving the Greater Pittsburgh area’s veterans, transitioning service members, and their families. Here, we’ve included the PAServes – Greater Pittsburgh In Progress Review #2 that highlights the Network’s impact and outcomes.
- At the center of these Network’s is the individuals that are impacted. We’re proud to have made a difference for Army veteran and local business owner Leonard Strazza.
SCServes – Lowcountry
- In partnership with the U.S. Department of Labor, the Ralph H. Johnson VA Medical Center, Walmart, and Military Community Connections, the community held its Network Launch Kick-Off Celebration and Service Delivery Discussion from 2-3 August. This was a two-day educational opportunity for organizational leaders serving South Carolina’s transitioning service members, veterans, and their families.
- Here & here are links to press releases related to the SCServes- Lowcountry launch events that took place last week.
WAServes – Pacific Northwest
- In partnership with the Schultz Family Foundation and the Washington Department of Veterans Affairs, the seventh AmericaServes market was kicked off in the Pacific Northwest on 19 July with the first of four strategy sessions.
Our technology partners, Unite US have completed a significant software update and will be deploying this new version to all AmericaServes networks by end of year. The new version includes exciting new features like a Face Sheet, Referrals and Cases, more transparency, interactions, service delivered, and other notes, Contact Timelines, better data structure for enhanced reporting, and best of all, an even easier User Interface! Your Customer Success team is standing by to answer questions and continue to support you in the current version and the next one! If you have questions about the software update or would like to learn more, please contact Lynn Thibault, Senior Director – Sales Ops: [email protected] or 510-912-1064.
Below are data insights for the Network members being served in AmericaServes’ live communities: